Stadium Facility Fundraising
The LHS Athletic Department, Liberty Athletic Boosters, Windfall Funding, and the Project Committee are actualizing a strategy to finance and complete the Multi-Sport Stadium Team Facility for the Spring 2020 season.
Why does LHS wish to construct a Multi-Sport Stadium Team Facility?
Outgrown Current Locker Room and Athletic Training Room Facilities
- Largest Locker Rooms – 43 male/37 female maximum capacity
- Average 1,386 student athletes last three school years
- Limited Locker Rooms in High School
- Limited Coaches Offices, Locker Rooms, and Meeting/Video Space
- Team egress for high-capacity events
- Distance for teams and officials from Stadium to school locker room
- Inclement weather accommodations
- Overcrowding in Athletic Training Room & Weight Room
With the approval of the Olentangy Local School District Board of Education, we are moving forward with the process to construct a 5,200 square foot multi-sport athletic facility. The facility will include the following:
- Four locker rooms
- State-of-the-art athletic training room
- Public restroom facilities at the baseball and softball complex
- Team and coaching staff meeting/video rooms
We will accept any donation amount. We will also have various donation levels which will include donor benefits. (pictured below)
After your sponsorship opportunity has been purchased, we will be in touch to get any text or artwork needed.
Teams that will benefit from this facility include (but not limited to):
Football, Boys Lacrosse, Girls Soccer, Field Hockey, Boys Soccer, Baseball, Girls Lacrosse, Softball, Cheerleading, Boys Cross Country, Girls Cross Country, Boys Track & Field, Girls Track & Field